Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles tied the NFL record for most touchdown passes in a single game on Sunday afternoon, with a big performance against the Oakland Raiders. Foles had a perfect passer rating of 158.3, seven touchdowns and 400 yards passing.
Unfortunately for those who were hoping to see the record fall, the Eagles decided to pull Foles in the final quarter and allow rookie Matt Barkley to close out the game.
If you missed Foles’ historic performance, you can check out the final four touchdown passes of his game below, via GIFD Sports:
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)
- Cam Newton does the dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Chiefs defense scores TD on fumble recovery (GIF)
- Jared Allen mocks Dez Bryant after unsportsmanlike foul (GIF)