Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak was taken to the hospital on a stretcher on Sunday night after collapsing on the field on his way to the locker room. The team said that Kubiak was taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure and the team has since update his status.
The good news is that Kubiak is stable and he never lost conscious, along with the fact that he did not suffer a heart attack.
Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, who was acting as the head coach, announced the following update after the game:
“All his vital signs are good, he did not have a heart attack but they’re still checking on him.” Wade Phillips on Coach Kubiak #Texans
— Houston Texans (@HoustonTexans) November 4, 2013
This is a fluid situation so we will know more information when it becomes available, but for now the signs appear to be positive.
- Texans HC Gary Kubiak collapses on field at halftime; taken off field on stretcher
- J.J. Watt does his best Dikembe Mutombo impression (GIF)
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)