The Cincinnati Bengals looked like they were headed to a loss when they were attempting a hail mary pass as time expired on fourth and 15. The Bengals were down a touchdown and needed a miracle to force overtime.
Quarterback Andy DaltonSent a pass towards the goal line that didn’t seem to have much hope. It hits the pile of players bounces towards the Ravens’ James Ihedigbo. Instead of letting it fall he tries to catch it, and in the process tips it into the air. Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green catches it easily for the game tying score.
- Calvin Johnson catches touchdown pass runs in to tunnel (GIF)
- Riley Cooper limps off field after TD (GIF)
- Tavon Austin does the Terio dance (GIF)
- Eagles RB LeSean McCoy with video game juke (GIF)
- Datone Jones sacks Nick Foles; freaks out (GIF)
- Packers QB Seneca Wallace injured against Eagles (GIF)
- DeSean Jackson bails out Nick Foles for 55-yard TD (GIF)
- Clay Matthews playing with club on injured hand (Photo)
- Marshawn Lynch going beast mode already (GIF)
Topics: Cincinnati Bengals