It is hard to believe the holidays are right around the corner but they are. Thanksgiving is a little over a couple of weeks away. That means that the biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday, is right around the corner.
Of course it isn’t really on Friday anymore, they’ve pushed back open times to Thursday nights. Best Buy is opening their doors at 6 pm on Thursday night. That way you can miss your entire family’s Thanksgiving dinner by camping out in line. Best Buy is also doing three waves of door busters according their front page. They’ll pass out tickets for items up to 2 hours before the store opening and there are limited quantities.
Every store or area has different specials and you can find out what your specific ad is by visiting their website. Here are some items we found on the general ad.
- Samsung 65″ LED HDTV – $999.99
- LG 55″ LED HDTV – $499.99
- Apple iPad 2 1g GB -$299.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Tablet – $149.99
- Insignia Flex 8″ Tablet – $79.99
- Toshiba Laptop Essentials bundle – $349.99
- Dell Laptop 15.6″ – $177.99
- Asus Touchscreen Laptop – $249.99
- Kindle – $49.99
- Kindle Fire HD – $99.99
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – Free (w/ 2-year activation)
- Nikon Coolpix S800C Camera – $129.99
- Canon Powershot A2500 Camera – $79.99
- Sony Smart Blu-Ray Player – $54.99
Do you deal with the holiday shopping crowds? Are you planning on going to a Black Friday sale? Let us know in the comments below.