Philadelphia Flyers center Brayden Schenn has given his team the lead for the second time tonight. In the first period, Schenn scored to give the Flyers the first goal of the game. The Pittsburgh Penguins scored 19 seconds into the game but it was reviewed and waved off. It looked like Chris Kunitz kicked the puck in. So when Schenn scored midway through the period the Flyers had a 1-0 lead.
In the second period, Sidney Crosby tied it up for the Penguins with a power play goal. Then about 10 minutes later on their own power play, Schenn scored again to give the Flyers the lead. Steve Downie and Jakub Voracek got the assists on Schenn’s second goal.
Schenn also almost started a brawl earlier in the game when he seemed to intentionally take out Marc-Andre Fleury legs. It turned out to be just a bunch of pushing and shoving though.
[h/t] Zombie Prophet
- Pens and Flyers almost brawl after goalie interference (GIF)
- Penguins’ Chris Kunitz has goal 19 seconds into game waved off (GIF)
- Spencer Hawes misses from under the basket (GIF)
- Brandon Davies dives into fans sitting court-side (GIF)
- Jeremy Lin hits a big three (GIF)
- Rockets Terrence Jones makes a sick move (GIF)
- Thaddeus Young flops trying to take a charge (GIF)
- Terrence Jones with a big block (GIF)
- Orlando’s Maurice Harkless with a dunk of the night candidate (GIF)