Toronto Maple Leafs’ Nazem Kadri was ejected in the third period against the Minnesota Wild. Mikael Granlund had the puck along the boards at the blue line when Kadri hit him high. Kadri was given a 10-minute match penalty for deliberate injury, which was served by Phil Kessel.
Kadri had an eventful night before that hit. He got a two minute penalty in the first period for goalie interference. In the second period he got another two minute penalty for hooking on Justin Fontaine. Kadri also got credited for an assist on Mason Raymond’s power play goal in the second period.
SEE ALSO (via Zombie Prophet):
- Brayden Schenn’s second goal of the night gives the Flyers the lead (GIF)
- Sidney Crosby ties things up (GIF)
- Pens and Flyers almost brawl after goalie interference (GIF)
- Penguins’ Chris Kunitz has goal 19 seconds into game waved off (GIF)
- Spencer Hawes misses from under the basket (GIF)
- Brandon Davies dives into fans sitting court-side (GIF)
- Jeremy Lin hits a big three (GIF)
- Rockets Terrence Jones makes a sick move (GIF)
- Thaddeus Young flops trying to take a charge (GIF)
- Terrence Jones with a big block (GIF)
- Orlando’s Maurice Harkless with a dunk of the night candidate (GIF)