The New York Knicks are trailing the Houston Rockets by one point at the half, and it by all means is a close and wide open game. Yet Knicks super-fan Spike Lee doesn’t look thrilled and was caught mean-mugging.
Maybe it was because he knew he was on television and he was just looking into the camera, maybe it was cause he was checking some girl out. For all we know the cheerleaders were performing a routine on court and he was looking at that.
I like to imagine that Lee is slightly frustrated and in deep thought. I’ll take a seated Spike Lee over a yelling and standing Spike Lee any day.
Then Spike Lee chatted up James Harden, so he can’t be mean-mugging too much. The conversation looks pleasant enough but watch Harden’s hand before he walks away. He makes a weird gesture, that at least came across on TV as weird.
- Kings tie it up against Islanders 2-2 (GIF)
- Chris Johnson powers his way into end zone for second TD (GIF)
- Rockets’ Omer Asik doesn’t look like he is having fun (GIF)
- Rockets PF Greg Smith injured (GIF)
- Terrence Jones his a skyhook in Carmelo Anthony’s face (GIF)
- Dwight King takes out Islanders goalie (GIF)
- Islanders take a 2-0 lead in the second period (GIFs)
- Kings at Islanders is getting physical (GIFs)
- Islanders fist bump kids on way to locker room (GIF)
- Matt Carkner and Jordan Nolan drop gloves and fight (GIF)