The Auburn Tigers are trying to get a tough conference win over the Georgia Bulldogs. Fortunately for the Tigers they have Nick Marshall and he is damn near impossible to tackle. He gets met at the line of scrimmage by three players. One is hanging on to the back of him and he spins the and the a four Georgia players go down after running into one another.
Yet Nick Marshall was still standing there. He hurdles over the pile, whacks at another defenders arms and takes off. Finally a couple of Georgia defenders pull him down near the sideline.
Marshall has completed 7 of 11 passes for 67 yards. It isn’t necessarily spectacular. He has also run 10 times for 57 yards and a touchdown. The Tigers are leading 27-7 late in the second quarter.
[h/t] SB Nation
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)