The No. 7 Auburn Tigers have been dominating the No. 25 Georgia Bulldogs all game long. At half time the Tigers had a 27-10 lead. Each team has scored a touchdown in the third quarter and the Bulldogs are trying to fight back.
On first and 10 from their own 17 yard line, Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray threw up a deep pass to Rantavious Wooten. It was a little out of the reach of Wooten who had to leap forward to catch the pass on the tips of his fingers.
Wooten is able to get the ball under control and bring it in for a huge 40-yard reception. That moved the Bulldogs down to the 43 yard line. Ultimately they couldn’t take advantage of the big catch. They failed to get a first down on the following series and sat at 4th and 6 from the 39-yard line. Georgia went for it but didn’t convert.
[h/t] Buzz Feed Sports
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)