The game between No. 12 Oklahoma State and No. 24 Texas is one of two match ups between two ranked teams today. Texas, and head coach Mack Brown, were hoping for another statement win over a team from Oklahoma to get their season back on track.
It didn’t look in the cards though, Oklahoma scored first and has never given up the lead. In the second quarter they put up three touchdowns to really pull away from the Longhorns. One of those touchdowns came 18 seconds before the end of the quarter. Case McCoy was trying to lead his team into field goal range to get some points before halftime when he made a mistake and threw an interception to Justin Gilbert.
Gilbert took the pick to the house 43 yards for a touchdown. Here we get to watch a slow motion action shot of him running. Gilbert is looking at potential tacklers, which is sad cause he is missing the face Mack Brown is making behind him.
Brown has taken off his headset and is dropping a bit as he yells know as Gilbert runs bye. This is excellent camera work and makes for an incredible GIF.
[h/t] SB Nation
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)