The Oklahoma State are taking on the Iowa State Cyclones on Saturday. They’re heavy favorites and former head coach Barry Switzer even congratulated current coach Bob Stoops on the win over the team, before the game.
Iowa State obviously used it as motivation. They came out playing well and kept Oklahoma off the board in the first quarter. The Cyclones were the first team to score even, less than a minute into the second quarter. Sam Richardson carried the ball 4 yards for a touchdown, capping a 14-play 69 yard drive.
Oklahoma followed that up with a field goal. Then the Cyclones were on the move again. After getting into field goal range they put up three points. While the Sooners’ offense was struggling, their special teams came through. Jalen Saunders returned a punt for 91-yards and a touchdown to tie the game up.
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Lee Corso bleeds after getting hit with sword during pick (GIF)
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)