The No. 10 ranked South Carolina Gamecocks were in serious trouble against the Florida Gators. The Gators are a mere shadow of their former selves but played a premier football game on Saturday night, until Steve Spurrier’s group made a couple of huge plays late in the game to win it.
First it was Rory “Busta” Anderson with a fabulous catch over the Gators secondary.
Then it was SC cornerback Jimmy Legree snuffing out the final Florida drive with an interception.
This is a microcosm of Florida’s season. The Gators haven’t been able to make the plays when they needed them. Meanwhile, South Carolina has made several plays like this defensively during the season.
- USC’s Javorious Allen 1 yard TD run for the lead (Video)
- Mississippi State crazy fumble touchdown vs Alabama (Video)
- Baylor sideline reacts to punt return for touchdown (GIF)
- Stanford’s Tyler Gaffney runs through USC defense for long touchdown (GIF)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)