The Stanford Cardinal and USC Trojans are playing in what promises to be a classic game down in the Coliseum in Los Angeles.
Tyler Gaffney has taken the load of the Cardinal running game all season long and always churns his legs to some tough earned yards. He did it again against the Trojans, as he just ran for 35 yards and a touchdown, breaking a couple of tackles on a 2nd and 1 in the line, squeezing his way out (backwards), then bouncing to the outside and outrunning the entire USC secondary.
The play gave the Cardinal a 7-6 lead, but USC has since taken the lead back. Either way, this was an incredible run by Tyler Gaffney for Stanford.
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)