Despite clips after clips of idots on fields at sporting events getting leveled and being electrocuted with tazers, idiots keep running on the field at sporting events. Today at the Oklahoma Sooners game against Iowa Sate a fan ran out on the field. It looks like they ran onto the field from the west side of the stadium towards the student section in the north-east corner.
The fan looks excited to just get on the field and when gets near the five-yard line he just stops running around; no aimless meandering, no trying to evade security. Just standing there jumping up and down like an idiot.
Of course he was being closed in on by some security in front of him in yellow jackets. What he was unaware of was the state trooper sprinting after him from behind.
Standing there jumping up and down the trooper closed the gap and nailed him from behind. It was a spear worthy of the WWE ring. It looked like the fans thoroughly enjoyed it and were pleased to see him tackled.
State trooper just annihilated a streaker on the field!!!!!! #daymade get him a jersey!!!
— Ryan Hile (@Ryan_Hile) November 16, 2013
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Lee Corso bleeds after getting hit with sword during pick (GIF)
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)
Tags: Oklahoma Sooners