The Texas Tech Red Raiders got out to a fast start against the undefeated Baylor Bears. A pair of touchdown passes to Jace Amaro had the Red Raiders out in front 14-0 to start the game.
Baylor followed the second of his touchdowns with a 40 yard touchdown reception of their own, but Tech had an answer. They drove down the field and we’re sitting 5 yards out from the end zone.
They threw a fade to wide receiver Eric Ward in the corner and he made an incredible catch. The defender had pretty good coverage and was all over Ward. The ball is just lobbed up and he can’t reach it. Ward is using one hand to keep some separation and with his free hand he brings the pass in for the touchdown. It was an incredible catch.
[h/t] SB Nation
- Georgia coaches collapse on side line after Auburn Hail Mary (Video)
- Auburn wins game on 4th and 18 Hail Mary (GIF)
- Arizona punter drops football, forgets to kick (GIF)
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
Topics: Texas Tech Red Raiders