Remember when Tim Tebow was in the news and on ESPN constantly? As the football season has gone on and teams have avoided the temptation of inviting Tebow into their clubhouse, despite numerous injuries to quarterbacks across the league, he has faded out of the spotlight.
So what is Tim Tebow up to lately? Watching his alma mater, the Florida Gators, play football like the rest of us fans. So some Gators fans, I’m assuming they’re Gators fans, run into Tebow and are clearly excited. Like a politician, Tebow was quick to strike a pose with the baby.
It was just an unconventional pose. Tebow is holding the baby like a football while striking the Heisman pose. Not to mention the fact that he is rocking some Gator colored crocks. There was also a perfectly good football on the ground next to him.
At some point in this kids life, they’ll look back at this picture and think it is pretty awesome. I’m pretty sure if a Heisman Trophy winner was striking the pose with me, that’d be the only baby picture I’d let my mother show people.
My state in a single image pic.twitter.com/VhakUSZZ4J
— potato boy (@dinogore) November 16, 2013
- Arizona punter drops football, forgets to kick (GIF)
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)