The Oakland Raiders were unable to come away with their Week 12 match up against the Tennessee Titans with the win, but they did see enough of undrafted free agent rookie quarterback Matt McGloin to determine he will be starting later this week.
Oakland takes on the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving day and McGloin is currently slated to be the team’s starter.
The news comes from Paul Gutierrez of ESPN.
With McGloin in the starting line up, the Raiders offense has been showing more signs of life. Now that he has three starts in a row, the team’s former starter, Terrelle Pryor, needs to be worried that he lost his starting job for good.
- Cowboys defense forgets to tackle; Brandon Myers scores TD (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson drops easy catch for fourth Lions INT that seals loss (GIF)
- Steelers’ Ben Roethlisberger punts, pins Browns at one-yard line (GIF)
- Andy Reid, Philip Rivers have awkward bump (GIF)
- Jason Campbell gets destroyed by Steelers; loses fumble (GIF)
- Leonard Johnson flips into end zone after pick six (GIF)
- Chris Long, Kyle Long involved in Rams vs. Bears fight (GIF)
- Joseph Fauria does Saturday Night Fever dance (GIF)
Tags: Oakland Raiders