With the Pittsburgh Steelers leading the Cleveland Browns by seventeen points in the fourth quarter, there was probably some question on the Browns sideline as to why Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was on the field on a 4th and 18.
Sure, Pittsburgh was in that iffy area where you’re likely too far for a field goal and too close for a punt, but going for it up three scores? Seems a little questionable.
Alas, Roethlisberger remained on the field and looked to be in position to take the snap. But moments before doing so, Roethlisberger called an audible (likely designed) and decided to punt the ball down field, pinning the Browns at the one-yard line.
Smooth, Big Ben, smooth.
H/T Bleacher Report
- Andy Reid, Philip Rivers have awkward bump (GIF)
- Joe Flacco throws 66-yard TD to Jacoby Jones (GIF)
- Jason Campbell gets destroyed by Steelers; loses fumble (GIF)
- Leonard Johnson flips into end zone after pick six (GIF)
- Chris Long, Kyle Long involved in Rams vs. Bears fight (GIF)
- Joseph Fauria does Saturday Night Fever dance (GIF)
- Lions Nate Burelson has pizza delivery touchdown celebration (GIF)
- Girls wear bikinis to Vikings – Packers Game (GIF)
- Jets S Ed Reed levels Ravens WR Jacoby Jones (GIF)
- Buccaneers’ impressive interception against Lions’ Matthew Stafford (GIF)
- Scott Tolzien gives Packers lead with great spin move, TD run (GIF)