The holiday season is almost upon us and with Black Friday only a couple of days away, there will be plenty of deals to be had on games.
It seems that Steam is already thinking of that, as they have announced today a Steam Autumn Sale for 2013.
The week of sales starts today and continues into next week, ending on December 3. There is a good selection of games to choose from on the front page, including the following Day 1 deals (all prices in USD):
- Sleeping Dogs - $4.99 (save 80%)
- Terraria – $2.49 (save 75%)
- Antichamber - $4.99 (save 75%)
- The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $6.24 (save 75%)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $7.49 (save 75%)
- Left 4 Dead - $4.99 (save 75%)
- Rogue Legacy -$5.09 (save 66%)
- Outlast - $6.79 (save 66%)
- Prison Architect - $14.99 (save 50%)
The promotion will continue to update with new daily sales (these generally last 48 hours), but flash sales will also go up every 8 hours. These usually have the strongest saving for new and old games.
To begin this year’s Steam Autumn Sale, for next ~4 hours gamers can get Space Hulk for $10.19 (66% off), Crysis 2: Maximum Edition for $7.49 (75% off), Castle Story for $13.39 (33% off) and Hammer Watch for $3.39 (66% off).
The retail stores will have good deals on Black Friday, but the Steam Autumn Sale will give you tremendous discounts for your PC games.
This looks to be the best way to save money on games this holiday season.
You can sound off in the comments section below on what you you think of the deals.