It was just over a week ago that the Indianapolis Colts agreed to sign former Pittsburgh Steelers running back Chris Rainey and it appears that he will waste no time making his debut for the team this weekend when they take on the AFC South rival Tennessee Titans.
Colts head coach Chuck Pagano confirmed on Saturday that Rainey will be active for the game and he will be returning kick offs for the team.
Pagano also said Chris Rainey, whom the Colts signed Nov. 20, will return kickoffs against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday. The Colts released David Reed earlier this week.
As for the Colts injury report heading in to the Week 13 match up against the division rival Titans, here is a list of the probably players:
- Linebacker Kavell Conner (ankle) is out.
- Safety Sergio Brown (hand) is questionable.
- Cornerback Vontae Davis (groin) is probable.
- Fullback Stanley Havili (concussion) is probable.
- Receiver T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) is probable
Cornerback Greg Toler has been ruled out.