Michigan was playing well against Ohio State in their rivalry game. They scored first in the game and were tied at the end of the first half at 21 points.
The Buckeyes came out strong and took a commanding two touchdown lead in the third quarter behind a pair of Braxton Miller touchdowns. One was a 22-yard pass to Jeff Heuerman and one was a three-yard run.
Early in the fourth quarter, Devin Gardner pulled Michigan back into the game. As the pocket collapsed around him he stepped up and headed to his left and was thinking about scrambling. Instead he threw to a wide open Drew Dileo standing in the end zone for the touchdown to pull with in seven points.
[h/t] Zombie Prophet
- Brawl between OSU and Michigan results in three ejections (GIF)
- NC State’s Quintin Payton with a big run after catch (GIF)
- Devin Gardner gives Michigan an early lead (GIF)
- UCONN with an incredible, yet unusual, catch against Rutgers (GIF)
- Jameis Winston throws an early interception against Florida (GIF)
- Alabama at Auburn: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)