Following the Auburn Tigers last second win over the Alabama Crimson Tide on a missed field goal return, we saw plenty of stunned reactions. No one was feeling the loss as much as the Alabama players, so naturally they needed some comfort.
Luckily for Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron, Katherine Webb, his Auburn grad girlfriend, was there to offer him the comfort he needed.
Here is the loving couple after Alabama’s loss:
— Sherbs (@Sherbs_in_NJ) December 1, 2013
Let’s just hope she doesn’t pick up the phone and start texting Chris Davis. AJ would be crushed.
- Auburn’s missed field goal return gets Mike Tomlin meme (Photo)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Best reactions from Auburn’s miracle upset of Alabama (GIF)
- Ohio State reacts to Alabama’s last second loss on team bus (Video)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Missed field goal return gives us amazing radio call (Video)
- Alabama fans react to Auburn’s miracle win (GIF)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn returns missed field goal to knock off Alabama (GIF)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn ties game with option-pass in final minute (GIF)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn blocks Alabama field goal to stay alive (GIF)