The Jacksonville Jaguars and Cleveland Browns are giving us a fun little match up in the early slate of Week 13 games. Neither team is a real force or in the playoff mix, but they have been in a tight contest throughout the first half.
Jacksonville was trailing 14-7 late in the half, but the Jaguars dialed up a trick play as Maurice Jones-Drew threw a halfback pass into the back of the endzone.
Jones-Drew took a pitch and looked like he was preparing to turn the corner, when he pulled up and tossed the ball to a wide open Marcedes Lewis for the game-tying score. Josh Scobee added a field goal just before the half to give Jacksonville the lead.
Here is a GIF of the play:
- Cordarrelle Patterson celebrates with referee after TD (GIF)
- Mike Glennon forgets how to hold the football (GIF)
- Josh Gordon continues feasting on opposing cornerbacks (GIF)
- Cardinals, Eagles can’t hold on to the ball (GIF)
- Panthers get on board with TD pass from Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell (GIF)
- Panthers QB Cam Newton with impressive run vs. Buccaneers (GIF)
- Nick Foles strikes first with 6-yard TD vs. Cardinals (GIF)