Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are taking on the Houston Texans on Sunday in a bit of a shoot out. Late in the fourth quarter, both teams were tied at 31 points apiece.
On one play, Tom Brady was back in the pocket when he had a Texans defender in his face. This just shows the kind of focus and poise Brady has. He simply steps up in the pocket to avoid the sack and throws the football as if the defender isn’t even there.
Hard to stop a man with that kind of focus. With just under five minutes left in the game Brady has completed 28 of 39 passes for two touchdowns.
- Titans’ Delanie Walker injured, being evaluated by trainers (GIF)
- Cardinals and Eagles can’t hold on to the football (GIF)
- Josh Gordon scores a touchdown for the Browns (GIF)
- Panthers get on board with TD pass from Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell (GIF)
- Panthers QB Cam Newton with impressive run vs. Buccaneers (GIF)
- Nick Foles strikes first with 6-yard TD vs. Cardinals (GIF)