If there is one thing we have learned over the years, it is that bacon makes everything better. Whether you place bacon in every recipe or simply have the bacon aroma floating through your home with some bacon scented candles, you know that there are no limitations.
Now, you can even enjoy bacon when you are taking in a movie and enjoying a little snack with Bacon popcorn.
Here is all you will need to know in order to make the delicious treat, via Food.com:
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 5 tablespoons melted bacon grease
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon table salt
- 5 tablespoons crushed Bacos
- Set medium sized pot on burner set to medium-high.
- Pour in nectar of the gods (bacon grease) allowing to heat for 5 minutes.
- Smash artificial bacon with your bare hands.
- Realize step 3 was a joke, and you’re not that strong.
- Put Bacos in Ziplock bag and pulverize with whisky rolling pin.
- Stir salt into powdered bacon bits.
- Pretend mixture is drugs and rub on gums.
- Turn down heat to medium, add unpopped popcorn and cover.
- Melt butter in microwave or separate pan.
- Allow popcorn to pop, shaking regularly.
You can also read a full breakdown of the recipe here over at Guyism.com