The San Diego Chargers don’t like New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning. The Chargers drafted Manning in the 2004 draft, but he refused to play for them and demanded to be a trade. He was then shipped off to New York minutes later and the Chargers ended up with Philip Rivers.
Eli Manning said he couldn’t remember why he didn’t want to be a Charger.
“I forgot, I think. I just can’t remember, it’s been 10 years. It slipped my mind,” Manning said, via Conor Orr of the Star-Ledger. “Ten years ago, I don’t know. I can’t remember.”
“I have nothing against San Diego as a city,” Manning said. “We had our rookie symposium there and besides that, we’ve had a few other things, I know it’s a beautiful city and great weather. There’s a lot of great things to it.”
Chargers fans remember though, and they took a huge cutout of his head and made it look like a woman.
Eli Manning’s huge head cutout made up as a woman http://t.co/b85mHLogRJ
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) December 8, 2013
And a close up:
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) December 9, 2013
- Ravens beat Vikings in wild finish (GIFs)
- Eagles’ Chris Polk scored a 38-yard touchdown run in snow (GIF)
- Patriots’ Belichick gave TJ Ward the death stare as Gronkowski laid on turf injured (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)