Miami Dolphins tight end Charles Clay came up with a big play in the fourth quarter of the team’s Week 14 match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Clay made a nice grab in the back field as he swung out in the flat, before cutting up field and running through two failed tackle attempts from the Steelers defense to stay in bounds and find his way to the endzone.
It was an impressive effort from Clay that gave Miami the lead and allowed them to increase their chances of strengthening the hold on the second Wild Card spot.
- Minnesota Vikings build snowman on sideline vs. Ravens (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- Geno Smith finally throws a touchdown (GIF)
- Marvin Jones crip walk TD dance (GIF)