Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson went down with an injury that required him to be carted off. The game ended in a wild flurry of scores that included two touchdowns of over 70-yards.
He wasn’t too thrilled with the officials in the game. Peterson wasn’t also pleased with the Baltimore Ravens fans and Peterson called out both in one tweet. He also said that the Ravens fans were throwing snowballs during the fourth quarter as they were trying to win the game at the end.
Wow talking about bad officiating & the worst fan base I’ve ever experience! They threw snow balls the entire 4q like lil kids. Smh
— Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) December 8, 2013
Strong words from Adrian Peterson on twitter about the referees and the Ravens fans in todays loss to Baltimore >> pic.twitter.com/eM1eZ9Htfp
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) December 8, 2013
- Ravens beat Vikings in wild finish (GIFs)
- Eagles’ Chris Polk scored a 38-yard touchdown run in snow (GIF)
- Patriots’ Belichick gave TJ Ward the death stare as Gronkowski laid on turf injured (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)