The Chicago Bears are hosting the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football and they traded shots early. Then the Bears began to run away with it and had a solid 24-14 lead at the half. The Bears didn’t slow down in the third quarter.
A quick field goal started the half and then the Bears got another score at the end of the quarter. This time it was a touchdown pass to Matt Forte. It was a little flat route and quarterback Josh McCown just tossed the ball to Forte. They followed that play up with a fourth quarter score. It was a similar play to Michael Bush on the right side behind the line of scrimmage, and he took it 17-yards for the touchdown untouched.
That had the Cowboys losing 14-42 and you know Jerry Jones can’t be thrilled.
Hat tip to Zombie Prophet
SEE ALSO FIRST HALF HIGHLIGHTS:
- Mike Ditka braves cold, yells ‘Go Bears’ (GIF)
- Bears’ Alshon Jeffery makes an incredible touchdown catch (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Dez Bryant gets wind knocked out of him (GIF)
- Bears’ Alshon Jeffery makes a big interception saving catch (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Jason Witten dives for a touchdown to tie the game (GIF)
- Bears’ Josh McCown spins through the air for the touchdown (GIF)
- Bears tie Cowboys with touchdown pass to Earl Bennett (GIF)
- Cowboys strike first vs. Bears on Monday Night Football (GIF)