The Chicago Bears are hosting the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football and they traded shots early. Then the Bears began to run away with it and had a solid 24-14 lead at the half. The Bears added a field goal early in the third quarter.
The Cowboys got a scare late in the first half when wide receiver Dez Bryant laid on the turf. He came back into the game and just had the win knocked out of him.
In the third quarter, the Cowboys got another scare from middle linebacker Sean Lee. His head went into the hip of a Bears player and suffered what the announcers called a stinger. Lee had missed time earlier in the season for an injury.
The Cowboys administered some concussion tests and eventually he left the field and headed towards the locker room.
Hat tip to Zombie Prophet
SEE ALSO FIRST HALF HIGHLIGHTS:
- Mike Ditka braves cold, yells ‘Go Bears’ (GIF)
- Bears’ Alshon Jeffery makes an incredible touchdown catch (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Dez Bryant gets wind knocked out of him (GIF)
- Bears’ Alshon Jeffery makes a big interception saving catch (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Jason Witten dives for a touchdown to tie the game (GIF)
- Bears’ Josh McCown spins through the air for the touchdown (GIF)
- Bears tie Cowboys with touchdown pass to Earl Bennett (GIF)
- Cowboys strike first vs. Bears on Monday Night Football (GIF)