Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston led his team to a national title appearance with a blowout win over the Duke Blue Devils in the ACC Championship, which also helped him solidify his standing as the man to beat for the 2013 Heisman Trophy.
On Monday, the final HeismanPundit.com Heisman Straw Poll was unveiled, and it confirmed that Winston should be the runaway winner for the award.
There were some questions about whether or not Winston would win the award with the sexual assault investigation looming, but he was cleared of all charges last week and should now be the clear favorite to win the Heisman.
Who are the players that have a shot of upsetting Winston for the award?
Here is a look at the final Heisman Pundit Straw poll:
Total Points (with first place votes in parentheses)
1. Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State — 26 (7)
2. Jordan Lynch, QB, Northern Illinois — 8 (2)
3. Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M — 7
4. Tre Mason, RB, Auburn — 5 (1)
5. AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama — 4
6. (tie) Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon — 2
Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State — 2
8. (tie) Andre Williams, RB, Boston College — 1
Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor — 1
Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville — 1
Shayne Skov, LB, Stanford — 1
Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh — 1