The Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots are squaring off in a game with some playoff implications. If the Patriots win, they’d clinch the AFC East title. It would also punch the Kansas City Chiefs ticket to the playoffs according to Andrew Siciliano of Direct TV’s red zone channel.
The Patriots had taken a lead late in the fourth quarter with a touchdown pass to wide receiver Julian Edelman. About three minutes later, the Dolphins took the lead back.
They marched 60 yards down the field in nine plays. The scoring play was this 14-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Ryan Tannehill to Marcus Thigpen.
- Eagles’ Nick Foles throws second interception of the season (GIF)
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)