The Auburn Tigers walk out on to the field for every game wearing their Under Armour uniforms, and now it looks like their improbable run to the national title game could have a big pay off thanks to their partnership.
Auburn has already racked up plenty of bonus money for their performance this season, but the big pay day could come if they are able to take down the Florida State Seminoles in the BCS National Championship.
If Auburn is able to get the win, they will bring home a whopping $200,000 bonus.
Here is a look at the money Auburn receives from Under Armour for their success this season, via the Birmingham Business Journal:
- $200,000 for a national championship win
- $50,000 for a BCS Bowl game appearance (Auburn will play in the BCS National Championship)
- $25,000 for a conference championship appearance (Auburn beat Missouri in the Southeastern Conference championship)
- $15,000 for a post-season bowl game appearance (Auburn will play in the BCS National Championship)
- $10,000 for winning 10 games during the regular season (Auburn’s record is 12-1)
- $10,000 for each win over 10 during the regular season (Auburn won 12 games, so that’s $20,000)
- $10,000 if head coach Gus Malzhahn is named American Football Coaches Association Head Football Coach of the Year