The Philadelphia Eagles have raced out to a 21-0 lead over the Chicago Bears. It is surprising considering that the Bears could clinch the NFC North title with a win on Sunday Night Football.
The Eagles marched down the field and got a third touchdown on a great drive. They got a 24 yard reception from tight end Brent Celek on the second play of the drive.
On a fourth-and-one, running back LeSean McCoy broke off an 11-yard run for the first down. The drive ended with a 10-yard touchdown reception to Brent Celek.
Celek catch for 24 yards:
McCoy run for 11 yards:
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Eagles’ Bradley Fletcher forces Bears’ Devin Hester to fumble (GIF)
- Packers’ Matt Flynn fumbles late in quarter in tie game (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)