The Boston Celtics got blown out on the road against the Indiana Pacers. The highlight of the game might have been this ankle-breaking crossover from the Pacers’ Lance Stephenson on the Celtics’ Courtney Lee.
Stephenson dribbles right and cuts back left before putting up the shot while Lee lays on the ground and just watches. Lee tried to cut back with him but just went to the ground.
Stephenson finished the game with a triple-double. Stephenson had 12 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and a steal. Lee finished the game with 11 points, two rebounds, three assists, two steals, two blocks and of course two broken ankles.
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Packers’ Matt Flynn fumbles late in quarter in tie game (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)