The Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers are tied late in the fourth quarter. The Packers were trying to begin a drive down the field to win the game.
On the third play of the drive, Packers quarterback Matt Flynn scrambled and took off down field. That is when he was greeted by Steelers safety Troy Polamalu.
Polamalu knocked the ball loose and the Steelers recovered at the 17-yard line. The Steelers scored five plays later on a one-yard touchdown run from Le’Veon Bell.
Here is Bell’s touchdown:
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith hits himself repeatedly in head (GIF)