While a lot of sports fans are watching the Sunday Night Football massacre of the Chicago Bears by the Philadelphia Eagles, the other sports are playing games as well. The Minnesota Wild were in the Big Apple to take on the new York Rangers. The Wild’s Matt Cooke absolutely levels Rangers’ Mats Zuccarello behind the net.
From The Score:
Late in the first period of Sunday evening’s game between the New York Rangers and the Minnesota Wild, Wild forward Matt Cooke caught diminutive Rangers winger Mats Zuccarello with a heavy, clean hit behind the Rangers net.
Surprisingly, the referees didn’t call a penalty on the play. Cooke might have gotten away with one there, the league might assess this play after the game though.
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Eagles sideline nearly does YMCA dance signaling plays (GIF)
- Eagles fan catches pass thrown into stands (GIF)
- Brent Celek scores to give Eagles 21-0 lead over Bears (GIF)
- Eagles’ Bradley Fletcher forces Bears’ Devin Hester to fumble (GIF)
- Packers’ Matt Flynn fumbles late in quarter in tie game (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)