This past Saturday night, UFC 168 closed out MMA in 2013 in dramatic fashion. Longtime Middleweight champion, Anderson Silva, broke his leg in his main event rematch against Chris Weidman. It was a tough way to see the greatest ever to go out, but he had successful surgery post-fight and is currently healing. Although the main event was slightly tarnished due to the gruesome injury, the rest of the event lived up to the hype. There were fantastic finishes, close decisions, and great submissions throughout the night.
UFC correspondent, Megan Olivi, spoke with the winners from UFC 168′s main card after their bouts. Catch all all the videos below:
Olivi also spoke with Miesha Tate, who lost to Ronda Rousey for the UFC Women’s Bantamweight championship. Check out the video below:
- UFC 168: Anderson Silva breaks leg on kick (GIF)
- Ronda Rousey faces Sara McMann at UFC 170
- UFC 168: Post fight bonus winners
- UFC 168: Chris Leben to retire following loss to Uriah Hall?
- UFC 168 Highlights: John Howard slams Siyar Bahadurzada
- UFC 168 Highlights: Michael Johnson knocks out Gleison Tibau
- UFC 168 Highlights: Uriah Hall defeats Chris Leben by TKO
- UFC 168 results: Anderson Silva breaks leg; Chris Weidman still champion
- UFC 168 results: Ronda Rousey defeats Miesha Tate by armbar in the third
- UFC 168 results: Travis Browne KO’s Josh Barnett
- UFC 168 results: Jim Miller submits Fabricio Camoes in Round 1
- UFC 168 results: Dustin Poirier KO’s Diego Brandao in Round 1
- UFC 168 prelim results: Uriah Hall and Michael Johnson pick up KO victories