The highly anticipated BCS National Championship match up between No. 2 Auburn Tigers and the No. 1 Florida State Seminoles is finally here. The Seminoles find themselves down after the first half with Auburn winning 21-10.
Former Florida Gators quarterback Tim Tebow and current (possibly soon to be former) Texas A&M Aggies quarterback Johnny Manziel were breaking down the game on ESPN’s megacast when they had an unexpected visitor.
Some woman poked her head into the tent they had set up as their makeshift studio. She looked around then backed out.
GIF: Woman accidentally invades ESPN2′s Tebow-Manziel set. “Oopsies, are you young men on live TV in here?” http://t.co/0zI5efQ0bQ
— David P. Woods (@davidpwoods) January 7, 2014
Or another angle with a bonus shot of Manziel eating:
[h/t] SB Nation
- Auburn with a big touchdown pass to Melvin Ray (GIF)
- Tim Tebow and Johnny Manziel watching National Championship game together (Photo)
- Auburn has Beyonce on play card (Photo)
- Florida State Seminole mascot plants the spear at Rose Bowl (GIF)
- Brent Musburger introduces himself as Kirk Herbstreit (Video)