As the NFL prepares to get the New York/New Jersey area in the mood for the upcoming Super Bowl, the league will be opening its first-ever Super Bowl-themed pop-up restaurant, “Forty Ate.” The restaurant will be opened in the Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel, which will be located right near Super Bowl Boulevard.
“Forty Ate” will feature some Pro Football Hall of Fame artifacts and also feature the full set of 47 Super Bowl rings. It will be something that NFL fans will want to take in.
Here is a quick look at some of the items that will be available on the menu, via the press release:
- Tuscan Kale Caesar, Pecorino Romano, Roasted Breadcrumbs
- “Gridiron” Burger, Vermont Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Tomato Jam, Rosemary Fries
- Grilled Skirt Steak, Potato Puree, Truffle Shoe Strings, Watercress
- Garganelli Pasta, Satur Farms Winter Squash, Kale, Wild Mushrooms
- Mac and Cheese Gratin, Parmigiano Crust
- Iron Skillet Apple Pie, NY State Cheddar Crust, Walnut-Brown Sugar Ice Cream
The restaurant will be open from Monday, January 27 through Sunday, February 2 for lunch and dinner.
Reservations for the restaurant can be made by calling 212-450-2014 and the full menu for Forty Ate is available at SuperBowl.com.