Monday morning, LSU Tigers running back Jeremy Hill took to his twitter account to officially declare for the 2014 NF Draft, bypassing his senior season in Baton Rouge.
In doing so, Hill added his name to an already long list of underclassmen from the best conference in all of college football, the Southeastern Conference, that intend to take their talents to the next level and get paid to do what they do best–play football.
Hill’s announcement made him the 26th person on that list, along with the likes of Johnny Manziel, Jadeveon Clowney and teammates Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry.
Here’s an updated list of the 26 underclassmen from the SEC that have decided to venture off to the professional ranks.
- Odell Beckham, WR, LSU
- Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt (suspended for the 2013 season)
- HaHa Clinton-Dix, DB, Alabama
- Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
- Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
- Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina
- Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
- Ego Ferguson, DT, LSU
- Victor Hampton, CB, South Carolina
- Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
- Adrian Hubbard, LB, Alabama
- Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
- Henry Josey, RB, Missouri
- Cyrus Kouandjio, OL, Alabama
- Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU
- Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
- Tre Mason, RB, Auburn
- Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
- Jeoffrey Pagan, DL, Alabama
- Ronald Powell, DE/LB, Florida
- Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida
- Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina
- Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
- Marcus Roberson, CB, Florida
- Greg Robinson, LT, Auburn
- Vinnie Sunseri, DB, Alabama