At UFC 169 on Super Bowl Weekend, the UFC is putting together a gigantic card headlined by two title fights. In the main event of the evening, newly minted Bantamweight champion, Renan Barao, rematches the streaking Urijah Faber for the title. The co-main event features the UFC Featherweight title fight between Jose Aldo and Ricardo Lamas.
Over the weekend the officiating assignments for both fights were announced. Herb Dean will referee the Bantamweight title main event while Keith Peterson will be on duty for the Jose Aldo vs Ricardo Lamas Featherweight title fight.
Ricardo Almeida, Cardo Urso, and Eric Colon will be the judges for both fights. You may recognize Almeida, as he used to fight in the UFC’s Middleweight and Welterweight divisions.
The counsel for the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, Nick Lembo, revealed all of the assignments over the weekend.
Here is the entire UFC 169 fight card:
- Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber – UFC Bantamweight Championship
- Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas – UFC Featherweight Championship
- Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem
- Ali Bagautinov vs. John Lineker
- Abel Trujillo vs. Jamie Varner
- John Makdessi vs. Alan Patrick
- Chris Cariaso vs. Kyoji Horiguchi
- Nick Catone vs. Tom Watson
- Al Iaquinta vs. Kevin Lee
- Andy Enz vs. Clint Hester
- Rashid Magomedov vs. Tony Martin
- Neil Magny vs. Gasan Umalatov