UFC officials have announced that a lightweight contest between UFC newcomer Frank Trevino and former The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil cast member Renee Forte has been added to the line up for UFC 171.
Trevino (11-0) will be making the move down to 155 pounds from welterweight for his octagon debut where the Mexican-born fighter will attempt to keep his unbeaten record intact, while Forte (8-3) attempts to even out his UFC record at 2-2.
UFC 171 is set to takes place March 15 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Preliminary bouts will air on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass, with a welterweight title fight between Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler headlining the pay-per-view portion of the event.
With the addition of Trevino vs. Forte at UFC 171, here is the updated fight card:
- Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler - for vacant welterweight title
- Carlos Condit vs. Tyron Woodley
- Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields
- Myles Jury vs. Diego Sanchez
- Will Campuzano vs. Darrell Montague
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Rick Story
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Jimy Hettes
- Jessica Andrade vs. Julianna Pena
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Thiago Silva
- Robert McDaniel vs. Tor Troeng
- Alex Garcia vs. Sean Spencer
- Renee Forte vs. Frank Trevino