There is no question that the experience of a major college football game is like nothing that you will ever feel in your life. Being surrounded by sometimes over 100,000 passionate fans while two teams fight for supremacy on the field is truly in a world of itself.
But, have you ever wondered which experience truly is the best in the country?
Luckily, the folks at StadiumJourney.com put together a very nice, unbiased list for anyone that is possibly considering a trip to a college football venue that they’ve always dreamed of.
And it’s no surprise that the most historic entity in all of college football is at the top.
1. Notre Dame Stadium, Notre Dame Fighting Irish
2. Bryant-Denny Stadium, Alabama Crimson Tide
3. Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, USC Trojans
4. Darrell K Royal- Texas Memorial Stadium, Texas Longhorns
5. Blaik Field at Michie Stadium, Army Black Knights
6. Spartan Stadium, Michigan State Spartans
7. Michigan Stadium, Michigan Wolverines
8. Ohio Stadium, Ohio State Buckeyes
9. Memorial Stadium, Clemson Tigers
10. Kyle Field, Texas A&M Aggies
All of those stadiums listed above have their own unique traits that make them a special experience. Texas A&M has the 12th Man, Memorial Stadium features one of the best entrances by any team in the game as the Clemson Tigers take the field by running down the hill after rubbing Howard’s Rock.
If you were considering a trip any time soon, this is a pretty goof list to start with.