The UFC has been putting on fantastic Q & A’s for fans before big events. At UFC on FOX 10, Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson fielded questions from UFC Fight Club members. Later on in the session, Tyron Woodley and Jessica Eye joined the show. Before that, Bruce Buffer and Vitor Belfort did a Q & A for the UFC 168 event.
This weekend, at UFC 169, Light Heavyweight champion, Jon Jones will conduct the Fight Club Q & A. The event will be held on Friday before the UFC 169 weigh-ins. UFC Fight Club tweeted the news earlier today:
— UFC Fight Club (@ufcfightclub) January 29, 2014
Jon Jones is coming off an epic battle with Alexander Gustafsson back at UFC 165 in which he defended his title for the 6th time. The fight ended up winning fight of the year from multiple media outlets. His next fight will be at UFC 172 against Glover Teixeira.
- Jose Aldo vs Ricardo Lamas: The GIF’s
- UFC 169: Jose Aldo’s roots
- UFC 169: Frank Mir given therapeutic use exemption for testosterone replacement therapy
- UFC 169 Countdown: Jose Aldo vs Ricardo Lamas
- UFC 169: Post fight bonus predictions
- UFC 169: Dana White video blog
- Dana White talks UFC 169 on Fox Sports Live
- UFC 169: The BJ Penn connection