The Oklahoma Sooners have landed four-star offensive tackle Kenyon Frison, a 6-6 285 tackle out of Salt Lake City, Utah. As a senior he completed 85 percent of his blocks his senior year and averaged six pancake blocks a game. He chose the Sooners over Arizona State, Nebraska and Utah.
- No. 3 player in Utah (Rivals.com, 247sports.com)
- No. 4 player in Utah (ESPN.com)
- No. 19 offensive tackle (247sports.com)
- No. 25 offensive tackle (Scout.com)
- No. 32 offensive tackle (Rivals.com)
- No. 34 offensive tackle (ESPN.com)
His profile on the Sooner’s website also says he “can routinely bench press 345 pounds and can squat 440 pounds.”
— Oklahoma Football (@OU_Football) February 5, 2014
“Only played two years of high school football. Has a ton of room for continued improvement. Possesses unlimited ability. Has displayed tremendous flexibility,” OL Coach Bill Bedenbaugh said, via the team’s website.