During the 2014 NBA All-Star Game, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard some how managed to defy the laws of phyiscs while messing up a routine in-bounds pass. It was like the ball was stuck to his hand and instead of going forward went straight down to the court.
Indiana Pacers big man Roy Hibbert decided to have some fun with it and told Irving mid-game that the play was going to wind up on the “Shaqtin The Fool” segment. He is probably right too.
[h/t] CJ Zero
Other tidbits from the NBA All-Star game:
- Steph Curry over the backboard alley-oop to Kevin Durant (Video)
- LeBron James switches hands during windmill alley-oop dunk (Video)
- P. Diddy tried to dance during performance with Pharrell (GIF)
- NBA All-Star Weekend: Hilarious Sager or Sofa game (Video)
- NBA All-Star Game: Stephen Curry sinks left handed three-pointer (Video)