UFC 170 was an exciting card packed with superb fights and action throughout. In the main event of the evening, Ronda Rousey defended her UFC Women’s Bantamweight title by TKO’ing Sara McMann with a brutal knee to the liver. In the co-main event, Daniel Cormier demolished Patrick Cummins with a first round TKO.
With so many exciting fights and bouts, the UFC bonuses must have been a difficult choice. Check out the bonuses below:
Performance Bonus: Stephen Thompson and Ronda Rousey
Fight of the Night: Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia
All four fighters will take home an extra $50,000 in bonus money. Stephen Thompson opened up the UFC 170 pay per view with a scintillating TKO finish in the first round over Robert Whitaker. Ronda Rousey got her first TKO victory when she finished Sara McMann in just over a minute.
In a night full of finishes, Rory MacDonald and Demian Maia put on a closely contested three round battle. In the first round, Maia was able to establish full mount for more than half the round. The second round saw Rory open up on the feet and start to control the pace. Maia showed improved stand up, but his gas tank failed him midway through round 2. Rory controlled the last round as well to pick up the decision victory.
- UFC 170 GIF’s, highlights, and results
- UFC 170 results: Ronda Rousey TKO’s Sara McMann
- UFC 170 results: Daniel Cormier TKO’s Patrick Cummins
- UFC 170 results: Rory MacDonald takes UD victory
- UFC 170 results: Mike Pyle finishes TJ Waldburger late
- UFC 170 results: Stephen Thompson TKO’s Robert Whitaker
- UFC 170 prelims results: Alexis Davis and Raphael Assuncao pick up decision victories
- UFC Fight Pass prelims: Erik Koch TKO’s Rafaello Oliveira