As the top mixed martial arts promotion in Europe, BAMMA has been looking for ways to gain more exposure with American fans and they have finally struck a deal that will allow them to make some progress.
Just a few days ahead of BAMMA 15, which takes place April 5 at Copper Box Arena in London, the promotion has announced that they have agreed to a deal with ESPN3. The online streaming service is available in more than 85 million homes across the United States, which means there will be more exposure than ever.
“We’re elated about this deal which sees European MMA’s reach extended on the other side of the Atlantic and we’re honoured to be working with such a leading sports brand as ESPN,” BAMMA’s Managing Director, Ashley Bothwell, said.
“There’s so much talent coming up through the ranks in the UK and in Europe, and BAMMA fighters are risk-takers renowned for bringing the fight and leaving it all on the line.
“BAMMA is all about exciting, entertaining match-ups between dedicated and passionate athletes, and favours colourful personalities. ESPN’s American fight fans will now get to enjoy the very British flavour of MMA that BAMMA brings”
One of the most recognizable names for USA fans that will be on the BAMMA 15 fight card is Colin Fletcher, who was a standout on The Ultimate Fighter: Smashes.
You can check out the full BAMMA 15 fight card below:
- OLI THOMPSON VS. GZiM SELMANI
- COLIN FLETCHER VS. TONY HERVEY
- TOM DUQUESNOY VS. TEDDY VIOLET for BAMMA WORLD FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
- WAYNE MURRIE VS. LEON EDWARDS for BAMMA LONSDALE BRITISH WELTERWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
- HARRY MCLEMAN VS. ANDY DE-VENT for BAMMA LONSDALE BRITISH MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
- RYAN SCOPE VS. ALI ARISH
- RANY SAADEH VS. MAHMOOD BESHARATE
- RICHARD EDWARDS VS. ANDY CRAVEN
- JACK GRANT VS. JEFFERSON GEORGE
- NATHAN JONES VS. ALEX MONTAGNANI
- NATHANIEL WOOD VS. ED ARTHUR
- BENNY CARR VS. JACEK TOCZYDLOWSKI