With the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs set to begin tonight, the betting odds continue to fly out as the world prepares to see which team will emerge from the playoff field hoisting Lord Stanley’s Cup.
As we get ready for the first three games on the schedule, the Boston Bruins come in as the favorite while the St. Louis Blues follow closely behind. Also with favorable odds are the Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago Blackhawks, with the Dallas Stars and Columbus Blue Jackets serving as the longshots.
What are the odds for your favorite team as the postseason gets set to begin?
You can view the full betting odds below, via Bovada.lv:
Conference championship odds in parenthesis
- Boston Bruins 7/2 (13/10)
- St. Louis Blues 6/1 (5/2)
- Pittsburgh Penguins 7/1 (11/4)
- Chicago Blackhawks 8/1 (15/4)
- Anaheim Ducks 9/1 (5/1)
- San Jose Sharks 9/1 (9/2)
- Los Angeles Kings 10/1 (6/1)
- Colorado Avalanche 14/1 (13/2)
- Detroit Red Wings 20/1 (10/1)
- Montreal Canadiens 20/1 (9/1)
- New York Rangers 20/1 (9/1)
- Philadelphia Flyers 20/1 (9/1)
- Tampa Bay Lightning 25/1 (12/1)
- Minnesota Wild 40/1 (18/1)
- Columbus Blue Jackets 50/1 (20/1)
- Dallas Stars 50/1 (22/1)